Tuesday, February 22, 2011

French Historicals Art Journaling...

Remember that art journal challenge created by Roberta at Con-tain-it? I was supposed to work on this for my French Historicals Challenge...but it took me awhile. I didn't get to journal ALL my French readings unfortunately. A lot of my favourite books and authors from the Challenge are missing- and I wish I could have journaled them all.  But! I did manage to do some.  If you want to take a look, please come check it out at my other cozy place...

Front cover...

The cover is made of toile de jouy, which I painted, stitched and bordered with crochet.

3 comments:

Roberta said...

Great Job Lucy! You got so much more done than I ever did...I will get back to it someday soon...but I refuse to beat myself up for it because I KNOW that YOU KNOW how it is...Life happens while you are making other plans ;)

Ingrid Mida said...

You are back! Beautiful new background. Love it!

Penelope said...

That is beautiful! I can't believe you made that.

Penelope